To Access the 'Administration' area of DotApprove, click on the drop down arrow by your silhouette and click on 'Administration'.
A global Administrator will see the below options.
A business area manager will see a restricted view, specified in the list below.
- Business Area - Allows you to edit business area specific values and permissions (Global & Business area)
- Departments - Edit users assigned to departments (Global only)
- Inbound Email Allowed - Allows you to restrict emails coming into your DotApprove site (Global & Business area)
- Lookups - Edit or add to lookup lists used in job briefs and checklists (Global only - business area managers will see lookups specific to their business area by selecting 'Business Area' from the Admin screen)
- Notification Preferences - Allows you to change your email notification preferences (Global & Business area)
- Users and Groups - Edit users and user groups (Global & Business area. Business area managers will only be able to edit user groups relating to that business area).