When using DotApprove it is important to add compatibility settings and trusted sites to your Internet Explorer. Once added you are protected from compatibility and functionality issues, examples of which are:
- Loss of Calendars
- Unable to create jobs
- Not being able to open PDF's
- Not being able to open 'File Explorer'
If you are having trouble viewing the video within this article please follow the instructions below:
- Open Internet Explorer, select the 'Tools' button, and then select 'Compatibility View settings'.
- Under 'Add this Website', enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list and then select 'Add'.
Please note - If Trusted sites are greyed out this means the settings are controlled by your systems administrator. If this is the case please contact your IT department to add the site. Click on the cog which is located at the top right-hand corner of Internet Explorer.
- Click on 'Internet options'
- Click on the 'Security' tab
- Click 'Trusted Sites' and click 'Sites'
- Add the site then close the window and refresh the screen.
If you are still having issues with adding your compatibility settings or trusted sites please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate the issue further.